Ag in Motion welcomes international guests. Visitors can see and buy the most technologically advanced agricultural products and services. We request that all foreign visitors review the following information.
AS OF JUNE 1, 2009, EVERYONE TRAVELING TO CANADA BY LAND, SEA OR AIR IS REQUIRED TO HAVE A PASSPORT OR EQUIVALENT TRAVEL DOCUMENTS.
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI), which was introduced in 2004 by the U.S. government to strengthen U.S. border security and standardized travel documentation, requires all U.S. citizens present a valid passport or an equivalent travel document, such as a NEXUS card or U.S. Passport Card, to enter or re-enter the United States. Technically, Canada Border Services does not require U.S. citizens to present a passport to enter Canada. However, Americans do need a passport or an equivalent travel document, such as a NEXUS card or U.S. Passport Card, to get back into the U.S. Thus, Canada and U.S. border requirements may be different on paper, but, are in practice, the same.
- Ag in Motion does NOT provide transportation to or from any airport
- Ag in Motion will NOT be responsible for any expenses incurred while in Canada
- Ag in Motion will NOT extend written letters of invitation
- Ag in Motion will NOT provide visa application documents to international guests
- Report to the site office, immediately upon entering the show (follow the signs posted at the front gate)
- No livestock will be allowed on site, without prior permission by Ag in Motion management
- Shower before you come to the show, especially if you have recently been in direct contact with livestock
- Wear clean clothing and footwear
- Make use of hand wash stations provided at Show
- Do not bring meat, dairy or other animal products into the show or into Canada
Arrangements for visa applications and supporting documentation must be made by the international visitors themselves
If you need any additional information, please contact our international office by email at [email protected]
Passports are required for re-entry into USA
All International visitors or Domestic attendees that have been on a farm or at an agricultural trade show out of the country in the last 10 days please adhere to the following guidelines to help prevent the spread of BSE, Avian Influenza and other such diseases: